Terms and Conditions
1. General: These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) constitute the entire understanding and agreement between the Client and Beyond The Veil Bridal relating to the purchase of the garment and/or alterations described on the invoice (the “Services”) and supersedes and replaces any and all prior agreements, whether written or oral, that may exist between them with respect thereto. These Terms may be amended only in a writing signed by both the Client and Beyond The Veil Bridal.
2. No Refunds. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds, exchanges, returns or cancellations are permitted once an order is placed with Beyond The Veil Bridal by Client for Services.
3. Fittings: Acceptance. Beyond The Veil Bridal will begin to perform the Services only upon receiving full payment from Client for the Services. Services provided are based on the measurements provided at the time of Client’s first fitting Any measurements set forth on the invoice shall be conclusive evidence of the Client’s measurements at the time of the first fitting. Beyond The Veil Bridal is not responsible for the cleaning of a sample sale gown. Any changes in Client’s measurements after the first fitting which cause additional or different Services to be performed will be subject to additional charges. If the Services include any customization in the design of a garment, the Services will be based on the information provided at the time of Client’s initial request for such customization. Any changes in the design by the Client after this initial request shall be subject to additional charges. Unless further alterations are required and, if applicable, additional charges are paid for such further alterations, the Client shall remove its garments from the store immediately upon completion of the second fitting. Acceptance of and satisfaction with the Services shall automatically be deemed to have occurred upon the earlier of Client signing a Pick Up Slip or removal of the garment from the store by Client or Client’s representative.
If Client fails to schedule and appear for a fitting or otherwise pick up Client’s garments within the time period set forth above, a twenty-five dollar ($25.00) per week fee will be assessed and billed to Client, in addition to any other rights and remedies Beyond The Veil Bridal may have at law or hereunder. All accounts must be paid in full before Client’s garments may be removed from the store. If Client is unable to pick up the Client’s garments, it is the Client’s responsibility to notify Beyond The Veil Bridal and provide the name of the person who is authorized to do so. Once garments are removed from the store, Client bears all risk of loss as to such garments.
Any alterations requested, whether additional or for the first time, will be charged a rush fee if requested within 14 days of the Client’s wear date. The rush fee for bridal garments is one hundred dollars ($100.00) and the rush fee for non-bridal garments is fifty dollars ($50.00).
4. Cleaning: Steaming. Beyond The Veil Bridal is not responsible for the cleaning of a sample sale gown. If the garment was purchased at Beyond The Veil Bridal, a final steaming of the garment is included in the alterations price if over $350.00. No steaming can be done of garments that have been removed from the store and had any other alterations or adjustments made by any other party.
5: WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGES BEYOND THE VEIL BRIDAL MAKES NO GUARANTEE AS TO THE FIT OF ANY GARMENTS BEFORE OR AFTER SERVICES ARE PERFORMED. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS, AND BEYOND THE VEIL BRIDAL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL BEYOND THE VEIL BRIDAL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, PAIN AND SUFFERING OR MENTAL ANGUISH, RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL BEYOND THE VEIL BRIDAL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES IN EXCESS OF THE PRICE PAID BY CLIENT FOR THE SERVICE WHICH IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM.
7. Force Majeure. Any delay or failure in the performance by Beyond The Veil Bridal
shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably caused by or under the control of Beyond The Veil
Bridal, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, tornado, terrorism, vandalism, governmental acts, injunctions, labor strike, and errors or omissions of a
manufacturer or is distributor.
8 Governing Law: Enforcement. These Terms hall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute relating to the Services, Beyond The Veil Bridal may recover from Client all expenses and attorney fees it incurs in enforcing these Terms, including costs of collecting any unpaid amounts due from Client. All legal actions relating to the Services purchased hereunder shall be adjudicated in the circuit court for Clark Count, Washington.
9. Miscellaneous. The failure of either party to enforce any right granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of further breaches. Inval idation of any of the provisions contained herein, or the application of such invalidation thereof to any person, by legislation, judgement or court orders shall in no way affect any of the other provisions hereof or the application thereof to any other person, and the same shall remain in full force and effect, unless enforcement as so modified would be unreasonable or grossly inequitable under all the circumstance or would frustrate the purposes here.